We hope you love everything you buy from us and you achieve your health and fitness goals.
If for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel. For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund or exchange on items which are unsealed, unwashed, unworn and, if there are any, with the original tags attached.
In case of part return of a multi-buy set or promotion, the promotion will be void and you will be refunded proportionately according to the cost of the multi-buy set and value of goods kept.
Unfortunately manufacturing faults do occasionally occur, so if you believe an item to be faulty (or it is not the item you have ordered), please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item is faulty we will give you a refund or exchange the item if possible. Any postage or delivery charges you may have paid will be refunded. If the item is not faulty but has suffered from excessive wear and tear, misuse or malicious damage we will discuss this with you. We will not be able to offer a refund but in some cases may offer store credit. If we can offer neither a refund nor store credit, we will explain why we cannot accept the return.
Please note that we are not able in any circumstances to refund return postage costs for faulty items if you have not contacted us in advance.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- On the table on your return slip, please tick refund or exchange and enter one of the reason codes. Please note we are only able to exchange an item for the same item in a different size. If you would like to exchange an item please clearly state the replacement size below.
- Repack the item as securely as possible in the original packaging and label with out return address (below):
- PT Portal Store Returns
- International Logistics Group Ltd
- Logistics House
- Charles Avenue
- Burgess Hill
- RH15 9TQ
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service to return your items to us, as we will not be able to offer refunds on items that do not reach us or are damaged on their way back to us.
- You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the EU.